Curious about what all is included in your demolition service estimate from us?
Let’s take a deep dive into the list of items we at RW Excavation & Demolition take care of on your demolition project.
Our demolition services include:
- Demolition permit application.
- Our estimates include the cost of the demolition application and the administrative work behind it.
- Site plan.
- We draw and submit a demolition site plan according to municipality specifications.
- Demolition permit fee.
- We submit and pay for the demolition permit for your property.
- ORCAA or PSCAA permit fee.
- Certain counties require ‘clean air’ permits.
- Pre-demo survey.
- This will determine if an abatement is necessary.
- Asbestos abatement.
- We will help coordinate the process between you and the abatement company (an abatement is a separate cost).
- Utility disconnect coordination.
- Power, water, gas, sewer etc.
- Dumpster coordination.
- Dumpsters along with any other rental items are coordinated by us.
- Disposal fees.
- Erosion control as required by municipality specifications.
- Stake capped utility for future use.
- Permit final closeout.
- We will request a final inspection with the municipality in order to finalize and close out the permit.
We take pride in being able to offer you a comprehensive demolition package to make the process as smooth as possible. Our administrative staff is here and available to answer any additional questions you have.
If you have a demolition project located within or around the following Washington cities, we’d love to help! We serve the following areas: Seattle, Tacoma, Gig Harbor, Aberdeen, Seabeck, Bremerton and Port Orchard. View our full list of cities on Google Maps here.